Dextan SR2C2 & CR12D4 Rack mount ﬁber optic patch panel is a wiring device used to terminate, protect and organize the ﬁber optic cables and optical ﬁbers in ﬁber optic communication networks. The ﬁber patch panel is in a standard 19 inch size and the typical color of the rack mounted ﬁber patch panel is black or white. The adapter interface can be ST, SC, FC, LC, etc. Optional ﬁber pigtails and related accessories are also available
FIBER PATCH PANEL
- Rack mount 19″ standard
- Cold-rolled steel sheet
- Versatile panel with extendable double sliding rails for smooth movement
- 2RU height patch panel contains 4 x adapter plates
- Electrostatic powder coated surface for a beautiful appearance
- Patch cord bend radius guides minimize macro bending
- Different adapter interface including ST, SC, FC, LC, etc
- Full assembly (loaded) or empty panel
- 100Mbps AI PoE Switch& Gigabit AI PoE Switch
- Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch (Non POE)
- Layer 2 & Layer 3Managed AI PoE Switch
- POE Injector / POE Extender for CCTV Networking.
- Control cable for security systems
- control cables for BMS & Automations
- control cables for industrial automation
- control cable for audio visual.
- Wireless Access point (wall /ceiling Mount)
- Wireless Repeater
- Wireless Routers
- Wireless Display
News & Event
Dextan organizing Networking & Active products presentation on mid of December 2019. Follow us to Schedule your day.
"Dextan would like to invite you to DUBAI-GITEX Exhibition. Please visit our booth and find out the latest technology on Networking solutions & Active products.