Dextan, Multitube designed, Direct buried and/or duct type installation for highly reliable industrial applications. Designed for outside applications, also it’s designed to protect optical ﬁber for the unexpected mechanical and environmental conditions. Qualiﬁcation and acceptance testing are performed to assure the optical cable’s performance and durability in several environments
OUTDOOR, MULTITUBE, STEEL TAPE-FIBER CABLE
Features / Beneﬁts
- Fiber counts up to 288 / High tensile strength design
- Fibers per loose tube 1-12
- Gel ﬁlled cable core for the water resistance
- Dry core design is also possible for water resistance in customer request Suitable for duct application / Colored ﬁber for the quick identiﬁcation UV resistance for the outer Sheath / High ﬁber count to diameter ratio Fully complied with Telcordia GR-20 and TIA/EIA standards
- Colored ﬁber for the quick identiﬁcation
- Ripcord for easy strip outer sheath
- 100Mbps AI PoE Switch& Gigabit AI PoE Switch
- Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch (Non POE)
- Layer 2 & Layer 3Managed AI PoE Switch
- POE Injector / POE Extender for CCTV Networking.
- Control cable for security systems
- control cables for BMS & Automations
- control cables for industrial automation
- control cable for audio visual.
- Wireless Access point (wall /ceiling Mount)
- Wireless Repeater
- Wireless Routers
- Wireless Display
News & Event
Dextan organizing Networking & Active products presentation on mid of December 2019. Follow us to Schedule your day.
"Dextan would like to invite you to DUBAI-GITEX Exhibition. Please visit our booth and find out the latest technology on Networking solutions & Active products.